- Run your 1000 miles at your leisure over the course of a year
- No pressure to adhere to any routines or planned diets, you run in your own way and time, for your own reasons
- 1000 miles = 19.2 miles per week, or 2.7 miles per day
- Sign up is simple – head to trailrunningmag.co.uk/Run1000Miles
- Fill in your pledge form, take a photo of yourself with it and share with the #Run1000Miles community on social media or join the #Run1000Miles group on facebook Get running!
- Record your progress using a tracker, or join the Strava #Run1000Miles club.
To help you on your journey, a number of Team Montane athletes, Montane staff and #Run1000Miles ambassadors will be taking part in this 2017 challenge also.
Connect with them for expert tips and tricks or just encouragement using the hashtag ‘#Run1000Miles’ on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.