Polartec Power Shield Pro takes Polartec Power Shield to a new level. It adds water resistance and air permeability to already exceptional abrasion resistance, extended breathability and stretch properties.
Featuring a smooth, durable outer face with a brushed inner face for a high warmth to weight ratio, it blocks 99% of wind, whilst still allowing enough air flor to circulate for enhanced vapour transmission giving superb breathability.
Waterproof to a minimum of 5,000mm hydrostatic head, Polartec Power Shield Pro is ideal for use in active pursuits where stopping to relayer is simply not an option. For example, ice climbing, backcountry skiing and fast mountain missions.
- Composition: 298g/m² 59% polyester, 21% nylon, 20% polyurethane
- Laminate: Advanced PU laminate for enhanced wind and water resistance
- Windproof: Blocks 99% of wind, allowing enough air flow to circulate for enhanced vapour
transmission giving excellent breathability
- Oeko-Tex® certified fabric: tested to standards which do not allow the use of chemicals
which are known to be harmful to humans and the environment
- Waterproof (hydrostatic head): 5,000mm
- Air permeability: Max 3CFM
- Spray rating: 80/20
- Inner face: Brushed inner face to wick moisture away from the skin
- Main properties: Comfortable stretch, durable, easy care