Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. Such products using specifically Pertex Shield are the men's Atomic Jacket and Atomic Pants. Pertex has a long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business.
Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus on engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Waterproof (hydrostatic head): 10,000mm
- Breathability (MVTR): 6,000 - 7,000g/m²/24hrs
- Main properties: Balanced wind and water protection, core performance, excellent durability
- Waterproof (hydrostatic head): 20,000mm
- Breathability (MVTR): 20,000g/m²/24hrs
- Main properties: Lightness and freedom of movement, maximum performance, breathability and softness
Please Note: The values for breathability (MVTR) above are shown as an indication of the technology and are largely dependent on the construction and fabrics used.