Polartec NeoShell is an engineering breakthrough for waterproof breathable fabric technologies. It combines the superior breathability, ventilation and stretch of a softshell with the waterproof performance of a hard shell, delivering the best of both worlds. Combining protection from wet weather and unprecedented breathability through dynamic air exchange, NeoShell dramatically improves the environment inside garment as well as delivering effective weather protection from the outside, keeping you dry and comfortable.
NeoShell is ideal for high exertion activities where the primary need is for hyper breathability and weather protection. Blurring the line between ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ shell, it can be worn comfortably whether ice climbing, ski-mountaineering or on fast paced non-stop multi day mountain missions.
- Waterproof (hydrostatic head): 10,000mm
- Air permeability: Max 1CFM
- Spray rating: 80/20
Denier: 50D x 50D
- Windproof: Blocks 99% of wind
- Hydrophobic and microporous PU membrane with a tightly controlled
pore size to enhance breathability and air flow
- Durable, More supple and with a softer, quieter handle than most waterproof fabrics