#MYMONTANE COMPETITION RULES
- The "Competition" is open to all residents of all jurisdictions worldwide, unless where prohibited by local law. Employees of Montane Ltd. are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, post a photograph or video on your personal social media account on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook featuring a Montane product. The text accompanying the photo must include the hashtag #MYMONTANE and can include a short story relating to the Montane product featured.
- The Competition will begin on 1 February 2018 and will end at end at midday (GMT) 31 August 2018.
- The Competition will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Montane Ltd (the "Rules"). Entrants must comply with the Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules by participating in the Competition. The terms of the Competition, as set out in the Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein. Montane Ltd’s decisions with respect to the Competition are final and binding. If any provisions of the Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Entrant must be the owner of the photograph or video, or otherwise have the right to submit the photograph/video for consideration in the Competition. Entrant must have the permission of all persons or models in the photograph/video to use their image for this Competition and to grant the publicity rights and other rights granted to Montane Ltd in accordance with the Rules.
- All content submitted by entrants may be posted by Montane Ltd and by their agents and representatives, to public viewing galleries.
- At the end of each month a random winner will win a prize from Montane Ltd. The total approximate retail value of each prize will be around £150 GBP.
- Monthly Winners will be selected throughout the Competition Period and will be selected as follows. Each month of the contest period, one photo or video will be selected at random from the group of eligible photos and videos as the winning entrant. Montane Ltd will contact the winner through social media channels (direct message or ‘tag’ their profile name) to notify the winner that their photo was chosen.
- Before being declared a winner of any prize, the selected entrant will be required to sign a declaration and release form confirming compliance with Competition Rules and acceptance of prizes as offered; acknowledging the non-responsibility of Montane Ltd and their respective agents with respect to injuries, accident, loss or misfortune relating to the prize; and acknowledging Montane Ltd’s and their respective agents’ right to publish or broadcast the winner’s picture, name, address, voice and statements without charge or further compensation other than the prize offered.
- In the event that a selected entrant is not eligible to claim the prize or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of their photo/video being selected as a winner, or is unwilling or unable to comply with the Rules, or any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that entry will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to another contestant.
- Winner may waive their right to receive a prize. Competition prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. Montane Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the specified prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Entrants acknowledge that this is Montane Ltd Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge that they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Rules.
- By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge that they are releasing Montane Ltd and their respective affiliates, sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family and household members of the above, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including any travel, climbing, mountaineering, mountain biking, skiing or snowboarding related thereto (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light). By entering the Competition, entrants also agree to fully indemnify Montane Ltd and their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, sponsors and agents and hold each of them harmless from any and all claims costs, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition, including any use of the Prize, by any third parties.
- Rules shall not operate to exclude or restrict any person’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from such person’s negligence, nor to exempt or restrict any person’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Montane Ltd and their agents are not responsible for: (a) any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems including Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from playing or downloading materials in this promotion including the recording of game results; (b) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by the website users or by any equipment of programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; or (c) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or the website. If the identity of an online entrant is disputed, the authorised account holder in Instagram, Twitter or Facebook at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- Except where prohibited, you agree that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Competition, any prize awarded, or any use of any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in England and Wales to the extent permitted by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Montane Ltd. in connection with the Competition, any prize awarded or any use of any prize awarded, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Montane Ltd, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Freeman Way, Ashington, Northumberland, UK.