Below you can see the factories we use to engineer our garments, packs, and accessories.
Montane is proud to work with some of the leading technical apparel and equipment factories in the world, many of which we have been working with for many years. We only work with manufacturers who respect the rights of the people who make our products.
As part of our factory selection process and ongoing partnerships, we require that our suppliers agree and meet our business standards. These are maintained by regular visits to our factories to ensure that our values, policies and standards are being adhered to.
We only work with manufacturers who can ensure;
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic, with adequate fire safety conditions maintained.
- Facilities are maintained in line with legally mandated standards to prevent hazards or injury.
- Workers have the right to join or form trade unions of their own choosing and to bargain collectively.
- Child labour is prohibited.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- All workers are paid a living wage, meeting at least the national legal minimum standard.
- Working hours are not excessive, are within legal standards and industry benchmarks. Overtime is voluntary and compensated at a reasonable rate.
- Workers do not suffer discrimination.
- Harsh or inhumane treatment of any kind is prohibited.