With the highest warmth to weight ratio and of any Polartec fabric, Polartec High Loft takes insulation to a whole new level. Compressible and breathable, its technical prowess is second to none, allowing it to achieve the utmost versatility and performance under extreme conditions.
An open-mesh stitch promotes compressibility, increases airflow and minimises weight. Low density, high loft pile face and back minimises weight but increases warmth and compressibility. The fabric maintains its loft wear after wear for durable warmth.
It is a highly efficient insulation layer for use with a shell in stop-and-go activities where weight and space are limited. When worn alone, it benefits from exceptional breathability and a quick dry time for a remarkably broad comfort range. Polartec High Loft excels when used in layering systems in activities like mountaineering, back country skiing and ice climbing.
- Composition: 308g/m² 100% polyester high loft
- Main properties: Traps huge air volume for effective insulation - highest warmth to weight ratio of any Polartec fabric
- Bluesign® certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using
safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- Oeko-Tex® certified fabric: tested to standards which do not allow the use of chemicals
which are known to be harmful to humans and the environment
- Highly compressible: takes up less space in a pack than standard fleece fabric/p>
- Highly breathable to provide comfort in all activities: does not restrict the movement of moisture vapour
- Fast drying to minimise heat loss, easy care