MONTANE® is one of the world's fastest growing outdoor clothing & equipment companies, our success is built upon an uncompromising focus on innovation, quality and excellent customer service. Based in Northumberland, U.K. we employ dynamic staff members and promote progressive thinking through a strong team spirit applied work ethic.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Customer Services Order and Returns Processor
MONTANE® is one of the world’s fastest growing outdoor brands. We specialise in creating technical clothing and equipment for the mountains, where the design and performance are of the highest quality and are critical factors in the comfort and success of the wearer’s pursuit.
We have a young, dynamic team motivated by a love of the mountains and designing exceptional products. We are represented in many territories around the world, have our headquarters in Ashington, Northumberland, as well as a showroom in the Lake District.
Montane is recruiting for the position of Customer Services Order and Returns Processor to join our Customer Service Team. The ideal candidate will have some previous customer service experience and will be an active participant in outdoor activities. This demanding role requires a highly organised and motivated individual who will play a key part in the success and expansion of our team.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role
- Good IT skills especially using Microsoft Office
- Experience using ERP software (Sage/SAP etc)
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong motivation to succeed
- An ability to adapt and problem solve through clear thinking
- The motivation and ability to work closely within a small team
- A passion for the outdoors.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Processing customer orders and returns, entering them into our ERP system quickly and accurately
- Providing customers with order confirmations
- Liaising with customers to advise stock availability and estimated delivery timescales
- Taking telephone orders and details of returns
- Ensure that the company Health and Safety policy is followed at all times
- Continuously follow company procedures to ensure that best practice is always achieved
Location: Northumberland HQ
Application closing date: 22nd January 2016
To apply please submit by email a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com