MONTANE® is one of the world's fastest growing outdoor clothing & equipment companies, our success is built upon an uncompromising focus on innovation, quality and excellent customer service. Based in Northumberland, U.K. we employ dynamic staff members and promote progressive thinking through a strong team spirit applied work ethic.
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Digital Marketing Executive
MONTANE® is one of the world’s fastest growing outdoor brands. We specialise in creating technical clothing and equipment for the mountains, where the design and performance are of the highest quality and are critical factors in the comfort and success of the wearer’s pursuit.
We have a young, dynamic team motivated by a love of the mountains and designing exceptional products. We are represented in many territories around the world, have our headquarters in Ashington, Northumberland, as well as a showroom in the Lake District.
Montane is recruiting for the position of Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will have three or more years’ digital marketing experience, spanning website content management, e-commerce and social media. This demanding role requires a highly organised and motivated individual with a passion for the outdoors.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A higher education degree and ideally a marketing related qualification
- Three or more years’ experience working in digital marketing
- A strong understanding of managing e-commerce websites from content management systems through to the sales, marketing and operational delivery requirements of e-commerce
- A proven track record of utilising modern marketing techniques to drive traffic and web sales
- Experience in managing a plethora of social media channels, curating interesting content and increasing consumer engagement
- Competency in using content management systems, MailChimp or Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite, Photoshop, Adobe, project management software (such as Asana or Podio) and Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with the latest metrics, analytics tools and KPIs to help provide insight and ROI
- Exceptional command of the English language with an ability to write engaging and relevant copy
- An exceptionally high degree of planning and organisational skills
- A strong motivation to succeed
- An ability to adapt and problem solve through clear thinking
- An enthusiasm for the outdoors
- The motivation and ability to work closely within a team
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Manage the day to day running of the CMS and the website, including seasonal updates
- Manage Montane’s social media channels and digital marketing communications (including the e-newsletter) across all platforms
- Manage and delivery of SEO, online advertising and any other traffic and sales activity drivers in line with company’s sales objectives
- Work closely with the Customer Service team to ensure the website is optimised and merchandised correctly
- Compile and review monthly digital channel statistics
- Manage seasonal updates of the dealer log-in and relevant marketing logo and photographic materials
- Act as the main point of contact for consumer requests and enquiries through the website and social media channels
- Support the delivery of the marketing communications calendar
- Work closely with the Trade & PR Marketing Executive to collect content from athletes, events and expeditions for use across all the digital channels
- Work with the Trade & PR Marketing Executive to create and deliver compelling, interesting and engaging consumer and trade facing e-newsletters in line with the marketing communications calendar.
- Devise strategies to drive traffic to the website and reach agreed company ecommerce channel sales objectives
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure Montane’s digital offer stays on brand whilst planning future development so as to be ahead of the game
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of annual marketing plans
- Support the Marketing team with the organisation and delivery of trade shows and sales launches
- Support the Montane Outlet Store (MOS) Manager by helping to deliver regular newsletters and social media activity through the MOS Facebook page.
Location: Northumberland HQ
Application closing date: 11 December 2015
Technical Sales Representative - South
Date added: 07.11.15
Montane is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Sales Representive to join our busy U.K. Sales Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the mountains and be active in the outdoors.
Responsible for delivering a diverse range of product training to Montane stockists and their sales teams; supporting IS sales and the Montane U.K. Sales Team.
You will be organised, highly motivated, have experience of outdoor retail and be an excellent oral and written communicator.
Benefits include a competitive salary, company car, mobile phone and laptop
Download the Position Pack here
Application closing date: 30.11.15
To apply, submit by email a cover letter and C.V. to Pete Sissons (firstname.lastname@example.org)