Chameleon 3 is a lightweight non membrane softshell, which means its characteristics are wind resistant whilst still being breathable.
It offers a good balance of abrasion resistance vs lightweight. Danier gradient fabric construction means the fabric wicks away moisture very well.
A DWR means it will bead light rain, it is also very fast drying.
- 174/m2 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex duplex weave
- Unique denier gradient structure creates permanent capillary action where moisture
always travels to the outer surface
- DWR finish with a grade 5 rating
- Air permeability 13.0cc max
- Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 12.5k PA
- Excellent wicking properties, fast drying and with a four way stretch for dynamic body movement