MONTANE is one of the fastest growing outdoor brands in Europe. We specialise in creating technical clothing and equipment for extreme environments, where design and performance are of the highest quality and are critical factors in the comfort and success of the wearer’s pursuit.
Location: Northumberland HQ (UK)
We are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join our fast-growing Ecommerce team at Montane. You will support the Ecommerce Manager to help grow our online sales and further develop our digital presence. Your role will entail assisting with website content, online imagery and digital marketing campaigns, as well as working with the wider marketing team to help increase sales and grow our brand visibility across various B2C channels.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a strong IT competence and an ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team.
Montane is one of the fastest growing premium outdoor brands in Europe. It’s a great place to work for high achievers with a passion for the outdoors. We specialise in creating technical clothing, backpacks and accessories for fast-paced mountain sports and activities, where design and performance are of the highest quality.
We have a young, ambitious and dynamic team motivated by a love of the mountains who share a passion for producing exceptional products in line with our ‘Further. Faster.’ brand vision. We are represented in over 35 markets around the world with our head office based in Northumberland, UK.
· Assist in the implementation of website content, including site copy, imagery and product data via the CMS
· Assist in the delivery of email marketing campaigns (MailChimp)
· Update and improve website functionality including; navigation, filtering and product upselling
· Review and manage existing and updated site content for issues and errors
· Prepare and organise product and seasonal location imagery for use across the site
· Work within the Marketing team to assist in the implementation of a digital content plan
· Assist marketing colleagues with ad hoc marketing projects
· General administration duties as required and relevant to the role
Skills & Experience
· A demonstrable passion for outdoor sports and activities
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess an excellent command of the English language
· An eagerness and willingness to learn and contribute to a dynamic marketing team
· Be highly organised and able to work well within a close-knit team
· Possess competent computer skills
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel in particular
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop
· Have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS, or a willingness to learn
· Understanding of email campaign clients such as Mailchimp and familiarity with social media platforms
· Affinity with technical product and brands in the outdoor industry
· Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK as the role will be based at our Northumberland HQ in a full-time capacity (none negotiable)
· A basic (or fluent) understanding of German is desirable but not essential
Applicants should apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Graham Oakes, Ecommerce Manager. Email email@example.com
The closing date is 11th November