Spektr SmockREVOLUTIONARY. THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST SUPER MINIMALIST SHELL.
Zip free. Innovating in the pursuit of weight reduction, the ‘Tornado’ roll closure system replaces a main zip whilst offering improved levels of weather protection, increased packability and saves critical weight. A no-peak hood is designed to be worn with a MONTANE® eVent® Pace Cap and features cap storage within the hood when not needed. Fabric: eVent® Super Lightweight 3 Layer
Fabric denier: 15D + 15D Rip
Light tangerine / Dark tangerine
Black / Alpine red details
Weight: 260g / 9.2oz (SIZE M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Fit: Athletic Mountain
Activities: Fast Alpine / Mountain Walking / Alpine Running / Mountain Marathon
View Size Chart
View Spektr Smock features and benefits
- Highly breathable and waterproof eVent® Super Lightweight 3 Layer
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Pre-adjusted integral hood with bound face aperture, designed to be worn with a waterproof cap
- Mid-length ‘Tornado’ roll closure system behaves like a dry bag creating a waterproof seal
- Internal pre-adjusted waist cinch and bound hem
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs which can pull up forearms to aid cooling
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
eVent® Super Lightweight 3 Layer
More breathable than a cotton T-shirt
89g/m² 15 denier nylon 6.6 mini rip-stop
Waterproof to a minimum of 30,000mm hydrostatic head with a minimum MVTR of 16,000g/m²/24hrs
Laminated to oleophobic, air permeable hydrophobic ePTFE and Nylon Tricot
eVent® fabric is an advanced waterproof and breathable barrier that uses Dry System Technology™ to dramatically reduce interior clamminess while providing unparalleled levels of breathability and user comfort
- The Spektr Smock uses eVent® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with liquid detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Drip dry.
- Your smock may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.eventfabrics.com for more information.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write one?
Awarded Most Breathable