Flux JacketWINTER MOUNTAIN PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO INSULATED CLIMBING JACKET
Designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring layered 100g and 60g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket. Extensively tested on the big walls of Patagonia’s Fitzroy in some of the most changeable weather conditions on earth. Fabric: PERTEX® Classic Eco
Insulation: 100g and 60g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO
Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
Zips: YKK VISLON®
Electric blue / Burnt orange lining / Electric blue zips / Burnt orange details
Shadow / Aurora green lining / Aurora green zips
Alpine red / Flag red / Alpine red zips
Weight (approx.): 620g /21.9oz (M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Mountaineering / Fast Alpine / Mountain Walking / Basecamp
View Size Chart
View Flux Jacket features and benefits
- Constructed from PERTEX® Classic Eco that is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- 100g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO in the body and 60g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO in the arms and hood
- Extra layer of 60g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO in front of hand pockets
- PEAQ Synthetic liner that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Inner hood, rear hem and pockets storm lined with PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard next to chin for extra comfort
- Two map-sized Napoleon chest pockets
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Internal left hand stretch mesh pocket
- All pockets encased in PRIMALOFT® to help warm the hands
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Easy sliding YKK VISLON® zips throughout for use in icy conditions
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage
PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO Insulation
133g/m², 100g/m², 60g/m², 40g/m² performance synthetic mid-loft insulation
Warm when wet and fast drying
Wind resistant and water repellent
Compresses like down
Fibres produced from post-consumer and post-industrial plastic waste
Minimum of 50% recycled content
PERTEX® Classic Eco
72g/m² 100% recycled Polyester 50 denier rip-stop
Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
DWR finish with spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
Abrasion resistance 20,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
56g/m² ultra soft nylon plain weave
Exceptional comfort next to skin
Highly breathable and fast drying
- The Flux Jacket uses PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write one?
There are currently no accolades for this product.