Extreme SalopettesEXPEDITION / MOUNTAIN SINGLE LAYER SALOPETTES
Reinforcements: POLARDRI® Mini-Rip
Lining: DRYACTIV 3000
Zips: YKK reverse coil
Weight (approx.): 1,122g / 39.6oz (M)
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL Available in regular leg length only
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Polar Exploration / Mountaineering / Outdoor Professional
View Size Chart
- Highly windproof, breathable and fast drying PERTEX® 6 outer shell
- DRYACTIV 3000 deep pile lining throughout salopette that provides warmth, wicks sweat, dries fast and helps to retain body warmth even when wet
- Tough POLARDRI® reinforcement on the seat, knees and inner ankles
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Two zipped mesh lined chest pockets for storage of handy essentials
- Full length, externally baffled and studded two way side YKK zips
- Two way front YKK zip with external storm flap and press stud closure
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- Hook and loop calf tabs which reduce volume around calves for a closer fit and to minimise excess fabric
- Adjustable elasticated braces to prevent heat loss and ensure consistent fit during high exertion
- Part elasticated waist to reduce heat loss
- Mitt grab tabs at all critical points for use with cold weather mitts and gloves
65% Polyester, 35% Acrylic fibre pile
Excellent inherent wicking
High warmth to weight ratio
Coated high tenacity textured 156g/m² nylon rip-stop
Suited to activities where durability and breathability are key
Waterproof to a minimum of 3,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 5,000g/m²/24hrs
PERTEX® Classic 6
70g/m² 100% Polyamide plain weave with hard, rustle free finish
Air permeability 1.0cc max (JIS L 1096 / ASTM D737)
Spray rating 80 / 20 (JIS L 1092)
Abrasion resistance 40,000+ at 12.5k PA (BS EN ISO 12947-2)
- The Extreme Salopettes use PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Drip dry only.
- Your salopettes may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. To reproof the outer fabric always use a spray- never use wash in reproofer. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct spray.
- Please see www.nikwax.com for more information. www.nikwax.com for more information.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write one?
There are currently no accolades for this product.