MONTANE® is one of the world's fastest growing mountain clothing companies, our success built upon an uncompromising focus on innovation, quality and excellent customer service. Based in Northumberland we employ dynamic staff members and promote progressive thinking through a strong team spirit.
Regional Account Manager - South
is one of the fastest growing outdoor companies in Europe. We specialise in
creating technical clothing and equipment for the mountains.
have a young, ambitious, dynamic team, motivated by a love of the mountains,
producing exceptional products and business results.
We are represented in many
territories around the world with a head office in Northumberland and a
showroom in the Lake District.
An opportunity to join
Montane in the UK sales team as ‘Regional
Account Manager’ for the South has become available. This exciting,
demanding, rewarding position is one that should not be missed.
looking for a business minded, forward thinking, dynamic, professional, outdoor
person to manage a mature territory and grow sales across multiple sectors and
right candidate it will be the start of a rewarding and diverse career at one
of the most progressive and enjoyable workplaces in the European outdoor
You must be
a well organised, highly energetic, strategic thinker with a deep working
understanding of the UK outdoor retail market.
Application closing date: 14th March 2014
To apply please submit by email a cover letter, C.V. in either .doc or .pdf format to Pete Sissons at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries please contact Pete Sissons at email@example.com
Junior Womenswear Designer – Technical Clothing
Montane is one of the fastest growing outdoor brands in Europe. We specialise in creating technical clothing and equipment for the mountains, where the design and performance are of the highest quality and are critical factors in the comfort and success of the wearer’s pursuit.
We have a young, ambitious, dynamic team motivated by a love of the mountains and producing exceptional products. We are represented in many territories around the world and have a head office in Northumberland and a showroom in the Lake District.
Montane is recruiting for the position of Junior Womenswear Designer to join our busy Design and Development department. The ideal candidate will have a degree education, a keen interest in the outdoors and will be enthusiastic and highly organised. In this role the candidate will work to develop exciting new products and ideas, will be eager to learn and understand all aspects of the department.
Qualifications and skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A higher education Degree in Design (fashion / industrial / sports clothing).
- Ideally one year’s experience in a relevant department, ideally focused on womenswear.
- Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft office competency.
- A high degree of planning and organisational skills.
- A strong motivation to succeed.
- An ability to adapt and problem solve through clear thinking.
- An enthusiasm for the outdoors with at least one sport as a hobby (climbing, trail running, trekking etc.).
- An ability to work closely within a team.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- An interest and ability to travel internationally.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design and create products to a strict brief.
- Work closely with the Product and Design Managers to develop new concepts and designs.
- Work closely with the Design Manager to learn how to create detailed technical specifications and communicate these to the Product Manager and factories.
- Explore new patterns and develop new construction techniques.
- Ensure product development tracks competently against a strict seasonal timeline.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers to source new fabrication and trims.
- Work closely with Garment Technicians to develop fit and styles.
- Competently conduct research around new product styles.
- Understand existing ranges and work closely with the team on product updates.
- Work with the product testing team to develop new materials and products.
- Competently present ideas and designs within internal meetings.
- Conduct colour research and future trends.
Location: Northumberland HQ
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Application closing date: 10th March 2014
To apply please submit by email a cover letter, C.V. and relevant portfolio examples in either .doc or .pdf format to Lottie Watkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries please contact Lottie Watkinson at email@example.com.